Tourist guide Palermo
If you dream of an exclusive private guided tour of Palermo, among our avilable tours, or also a tailor made tour in Palermo, only for you and by an experienced private tour guide, we can organize it for sure, and it will be our pleasure!
Book your personal tour guide in Palermo or Sicily, You'll have a personalised guide with whom you can agree, in line with your interests, your curiosity and your needs and taking into account the time you have available.
Giuliana e Alfredo
WHY CHOOSE THIS TOUR?
1. Because you can live your own Palermo, a fully customized itinerary built for you according to your interests and curiosity, time and budget
2. Because you will be accompanied by Patrizia F., Alfredo, Giovanna, Giuliana (spanish) , Marialuisa, Giovanni, Katarina (russian) , Jess (english) experienced and and passionate tour guides who will share all their knowledges about art, history and culinary tradition of Palermo
This service is dedicated to those who want a private tour guide in Palermo or Sicily. Your own Palermo tour allows you to focus on what you are interested in or what is more fascinating about Palermo and then develop an itinerary based on a specific theme. A day in Palermo, or even just a few hours, will be a tailored tour in this charming town with Patrizia, Giuliana, Alfredo or Marialuisa: between non-tourist routes, areas that must be visited and new proposals, this versatile tour will allow you to choose the most appropriate route for you among several possible private routes of Palermo already proposed in the past by our guides or a completely new tailor made tour for you. It is up to you to choose the place, the day and time of departure as well, in order to be more convenient for you and, if you wish, you can even meet Giuliana, Alfredo, Patrizia or Marialuisa at the front desk of your hotel.
SOME PROPOSALS To give you an idea of the variety of possible themes on which to build 'Your Own Palermo'. We briefly present some of the custom tours, designed and made in the past by Patrizia, Giuliana, Alfredo or Marialuisa with some small groups and individual guests:
1) The Arab – Norman Palermo, a walking tour to discover this fascinating style you can find exclusively in Palermo.
2) The Jewish Palermo, a tour in the historical area inhabited in the past by a big community of Jewish People
3) The Byzanthine Palermo, through the monuments and churches where you find the oriental style and Orthodox celebration
4) Beati Paoli mysterious story. A true story of XV cent. of a secret religious society whose friars met each others in the undergrounds of the streets of Palermo
5) Local market of Arabian origin: Vucciria, Ballarò, Capo.
6) Spanish and baroque Palermo
7) The gorgeous Oratories, jewel of art, unique example in the world, rich in stuccos and paintings All this and much more ... with a personal guide in Palermo - original and exclusive! Book a guide in Palermo: with the help of Patrizia or Marialuisa, our expert guides to Palermo, you can create your own unique itinerary!
Inclusions:Private Guided Tour
Exclusions:Anything not specifically mentioned above
Palermo Tour Guide Tour Leader
The best Travel Guide in Sicily:
The Rough Guide to Sicily (Rough Guide Sicily) Michelin Map: Sicilia 365 ( Italy Sicily) DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Sicily Frommer's Sicily (Frommer's Complete Guides) Michelin Green Guide Sicily (Green Guide/Michelin) Blue Guide Sicily (Eighth Edition) (Blue Guides) Sicily (Step by Step) National Geographic Traveler: Sicily, Midnight in Sicily: On Art, Food, History, Travel and la Cosa Nostra, On Persephone's Island: A Sicilian Journal,Seeking Sicily: A Cultural Journey Through Myth and Reality in the Heart of the Mediterranean, Sicily Marco Polo Map, The Leopard: A Novel, Top 10 Sicily (EYEWITNESS TOP 10 TRAVEL GUIDE) , A House in Sicily, Frommer's Sicily Day By, Sicily: An Illustrated History, Sicily: Three Thousand Years of Human History, Walking in Sicily: Short and long distance walks (Cicerone Guides), Sicily: Palermo & the Northwest (Footprint Focus), Ancient Sicily: Monuments Past and Present (Monuments Past & Present)
Tour Guide or Tour Leader (Guida o Accompagnatore)
Italian law distinguishes between the two professional roles of tour guide – Guida Turistica – and tour leader – Accompagnatore Turistico.
So what’s the difference?
Who is the tour guide?
A Tour Guide is specialised in the history, art, and architecture of a particular province (e.g. Palermo, Agrigento, Trapani) and has passed exams about the history and monuments of the province of examination.
A Tour Leader is, a person who accompanies individuals or groups of people on trips through their own country providing significant information of historical and touristic interest on the transit zones outside of the competence of the Local Guides. Tour managers are normally freelancers and work for tour operators, travel agencies or tourist offices.
Do not hesitate to contact us for one of our tours or for a tailored with one of our guides or escorts. We will create the your tour, according to your availability of time, schedules and preferences!